San Diego Vacation Rental Apartment
Mission Bay Hideaway
| Bed Rooms
| Location Type
Near The Beach,
Near The Ocean,
||$1085 - $1475 / Week
Description of the San Diego vacation Apartment Rental 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 4 Sleeps
This lovely, two-bedroom, two-bath, vacation rental home-away-from-home is steps to our beautiful Mission Bay and a few more steps to the Pacific Ocean. It comprises the entire floor of our brand-new custom building on a charming court in North Mission Beach, San Diego, California, offering a private fenced yard with pieceful fountain, and a private, bay view,dining area with gas barbecue.
AND, it is within a five- to ten-minute walk to a wide variety of restaurants and shops, and a short drive to Sea World and other local attractions. It is a perfect getaway!
You are comfortable in our hideaway regardless of the season. It is light and airy, with ceiling fans in each room for warmer days, and a fireplace and central thermostat heating during the cooler days. Granite counters & vanities. Purified water from every tap & to icemaker in fridge.
You have off-street parking for one car, a private washer/dryer, and much more:
* Master bedroom with queen-size bed, TV/cable/VCR, and private full bath
* Second bedroom with two twin beds and TV/cable
* Separate full bath with tub/shower.
* Fully-equipped kitchen for casual or gourmet cooking. Gas oven/stove, toaster oven, crock pot, blender, etc. Granite counters and an island with bar stools adjacent to indoor eating area.
* Separate inside eating area seating four comfortably, also with fireplace view.
* Cable Flatscreen HDTV/VCR/DVD/stereo in living room. Comfortable Leather Loveseat and Recliner Lounge near fireplace.
* FAX/copy services available if needed.
* WiFi High Speed Internet Access.
* Beach "toys" including bicycles, chairs, etc., and a library of videos, books, puzzles, and games.
* Tandem Kayak with life vests available on request.
* $16 discount coupon available for Saska's Steak & Seafood Restaurant - 1 block away
* Coupons available for Bahia Belle Paddlewheeler - Nightly Entertainment on Mission Bay.
Photos of the San Diego vacation Apartment Rental 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 4 Sleeps
Front View with Private, Fenced Yard, Fountain..
Bayview Walkway within Steps
Comfortable Living Room
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Rental Rates for Vacation Rental Apartment in San Diego, California
Additional Information About Rental Rates:
- Summer (Memorial Day through Labor Day) .................. $1475/wk (Sat-Sat).
Off Season (All Other Dates) .. $ 1085/Wk. Personal Checks preferred.
All Rentals subject to a 10.5% Tax, except for rentals of one mo or more.
$175 Security and Cleaning Deposit, of which $100 is refundable.
$3350/month - 1 month min; Oct - Dec 2010.
Credit Card Payment w/3% fee (4% non-U.S.) via PayPal. As us for Paypal Money Request.
Special Offer: October 2010 through April 2011 - 10% Discount - ($976.50/Week); ($166.50/Night)
- Tax Rate:
Availability Details of San Diego Vacation Rental Apartment
Amenities and Attraction of San Diego Vacation Rental Apartment
|• Amusement Parks
||• Near The Beach
|• Near The Ocean
, sleeps maximum of 4 people |
Location of San Diego Vacation Rental Apartment
|Area Information :
Our Mission Bay Hideaway, in North Mission Bay, affords the vacationer all the best of the San Diego Beach and Bay atmosphere. Virtually everything is within a very short walking distance: the beach and bay with every conceivable water sport, marinas, bicycle paths, children’s playground, dozens of excellent restaurants and night clubs, lots of shops, a modern supermarket, internet café, local library, Post Office, Metro Bus Stop, and an amusement park and combination gym, indoor pool and wavehouse recreation facility. Most nights of the year, you can watch the evening fireworks from Sea World, a few miles away. Most other attractions in and around San Diego are just a short drive away.
and Direction :
From San Diego International Airport
- Drive west on Harbor Drive toward Point Loma. Take Nimitz Blvd.
To Ingraham St. ramp exit. Immediately take West Mission Bay Drive ramp and proceed to Mission Blvd. Turn
right on Mission Blvd. and go North ½ mile to San Jose Place. Turn right (East) one block to Bayside Lane (a 1-
way street) then turn left (North). If you have a cell phone, call for where to park. Turn left at alley just after
Toulon Ct.. 809 & 811 Vanitie Ct. are second unit on right, terracotta color. Parking for 811 Vanitie is on the
West Side of the structure. Best method is to back into the parking space from the alley.
Contact the owner or property manager