- We reserve the right to remove any content contributed to this website by members, travelers or any other user of the website (each a “user”) which does not meet the following guidelines.
- Traveler reviews, owner responses and any other content submitted by a user are the subjective opinions of the user who posted the content. They are not our opinions and are not endorsed by us.
- We do not have any obligation to investigate the truthfulness or accuracy of property listings, reviews, responses or any other content submitted to this website.
Eligibility Guidelines for Property Reviews - To review a property, the traveler must meet the following requirements:
- The traveler reviewing a property must be able to provide evidence of stay at such property, which must be the property displayed on the listing of the property being reviewed.
- The traveler must validate his or her identity or email as requested when submitting the review.
- A review may be written by any member of the rental party.
- Only one member of the rental party for any one stay at a property may write a review.
- A traveler may contact http://email@example.com if he/she wishes to update or remove their review.
- The traveler must be at least 18 years of age.
- An owner may not review his/her own property.
Owner or Member Responses to reviews: Owner or member Responses must be written by the owner or manager of the property or his/her authorized representative.
Additional Content Guidelines – No user of this website may contribute any content (including, but not limited to property listings, reviews and responses) which violate the following guidelines:
- The content must be directly related to its purpose. Examples include:
- Property listing descriptions must relate to the property and information that would be useful to a traveler.
- Reviews of a property must focus on the traveler’s stay.
- Content posted in a forum must be relevant to the purpose of the forum and discussion.
- The content must not infringe anyone’s rights, violate the law or otherwise be inappropriate. Examples include:
- Personal information that can be used to identify or contact any person;
- Promotional content that would promote other websites, businesses, services or products unaffiliated with this website;
- Obscene, abusive, discriminatory or illegal content.
- Reviews and responses should not disclose the physical location of the property or the rates charged by the owner or manager.
- All content must be truthful and not misleading.
- Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
- Users cannot post a review or response for the purpose of trying to force an owner or a traveler to do something that the user wants him or her to do. The reviews are for the benefit of future travelers, not to allow one party to threaten the other.
If you see a review or response that does not conform to the above guidelines, please contact http://firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate reported abuse and immediately remove reviews or responses that we find are in violation of our guidelines.
These Content Guidelines were last updated on january 01, 2011.